Breakfast is the most important meal of the day
Many of us find it difficult to eat a healthy breakfast on the go. Here are some tips to make it easier on you!
Pick up portable breakfast items when at the grocery store. You should buy foods like fruit, low-fat yogurt, whole grain breakfast bars, or granola bars for those mornings when you have to eat breakfast on the go.
Interested in helping out?
HACS provides multiple opportunities to volunteer. We are constantly searching for people who are as passionate about people and new developments in the medical field as we are. If you're interested in volunteering at HACS, please complete the form to the right regarding what areas you would most like to volunteer with.
Opportunities in the Community:
"It's OUR Community: Health Event"
Saturday, Oct. 5, 2013 (1:00 - 6:00 pm)
Helpers (preferably bi-lingual) needed:
1. Face Painters
3. Set up & Clean up assistance
4. Way Finders for guests
Opportunities at HACS:
1. Front Desk/Reception Attendant (Preferably bi-lingual)
2. Miscellaneous opportunities in our Housing Services department
3. Miscellaneous opportunities in our Health Promotions department
4. "Virtual Volunteer" help HACS by spreading the word on various events and services offered from your computer! (We will send you the digital flyers, etc. and you can post to your Facebook page, email to friends, etc.)
Please contact Development Manager Mandy Porter (firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-426-0027) if you are interested in our current volunteer opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you!